Hair Solutions believes in giving back to the community that supports us. Each year we proudly donate over $10,000 to local schools, churches and private events including:
- Pink Possible $5K
- The Waukesha Women’s Center $3K,
- New Berlin & Muskego Food Pantries $1K
- ABCD (After Breast Cancer Diagnosis) $500
- Tess Corners Fire Department for emergency medical equipment to pay for one AED machine. $1,250
- More than $5K to Community Churches, Local Schools, Senior Taxi, Boy Scouts, Local Fundraisers and other events that are important to these we serve.
In 2008, owner Dawn Panfil founded the Pink Possible Campaign to raise money to support women after their breast cancer treatment ended. Pink Possible raised $10,000 in its first year.
Since then, we have partnered with dozens of local businesses and over 36 salons in Southeast Wisconsin. Together, we have proudly raised over $600,000 to support our local friends & family during and after cancer treatments.
My “Pride & Joy” that developed is the “Living Well Beyond Cancer” Program, supporting breast cancer patient education, prevention, patient experience, research and survivorship programming across southeastern Wisconsin.
This 15 week survivorship program is designed for patients who have had a diagnosis of breast cancer and have completed active treatment at an Advocate Aurora facility or with your oncologist approval if you are still in treatment. The completion of treatment is not the end of the cancer experience, yet it marks the ongoing journey into survivorship.